Moonlight On Eagles Landing...

2008-01-15



Today's image was created with an image that I took this fall while traveling to Montana. I for get exactly where it was but if I remember correctly I believe it was somewhere just west of Rapid City South Dakota.

I have been working on developing my post processing skills in photoshop over the last few weeks and today's image is no different. I hope that I am improving and would love to know what you think of these images from that standpoint as well as any other comments.

This image was shot in the middle of the morning on a sunny mostly clear fall day. The original image I thought was flat and did not really present it's self as really dynamic visually.

That's when I started to play around with it and decided to transform the image to one shot under the full harvest moon. Hopefully that is the look that I have created...

2 comments:

Brad Myers said...

I love it Brian, now come back to work and teach me something so mine don't stink compared to yours.

Anonymous said...

Not what I expected from the title. They almost look like toys.