Doug...

2008-02-18



Hi everyone--

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was a fairly quiet one here which was nice.

This week I am going to get back to portraits. I had started a few weeks ago but got side tracked. I am really interested in your feedback on these images. I have shot portraits here and there over the years but am really starting to shoot more and more.

I really enjoy shooting them and am working hard to develop my own style.

Today's image is of a friend and coworker of mine. We were waiting to do some live fire training at the fire training grounds back in October. This image was shot with a Lensbaby 2.0 with an F4 aperture ring @ 1/1600 sec at ISO 200.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice lighting. Lensbaby works well here.

Debra Trean said...

I like that your working in portraits. I look forward to seeing them. This one is strong and very friendly. It feels like a friendly face image if that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Oh,this must be your other friend with big hands and big feet.