A River Runs Through It...

2008-02-27



Hi everyone. I have to start by saying I really like the winter. I love snow and being out and about in it etc, etc. But I hate winter when there is no snow. Here in PA we are in a bit of a snow deficit this year, and last year and the year before, you get my point.

We seem to have plenty of gray rainy days which keep you inside though. Anyway, I just had to get that out. I am ready for spring or better yet fall. Summer is nice as long as I'm not in the soupy humidity of PA. Fall though, there is a season I could live with all year long.

So now that that's out...onto today's image. I shot this back in '05 I think. It is in Yellowstone although I can't remember which river. At any rate I like to shoot the details of waterways, close ups of water flowing or maybe the rocks at the bottom of the stream etc.

This image came out of that. The unfortunate part is that I really haven't got a shot that I really really like yet. But not to worry I will keep trying.

I didn't add a title to today's triptych because I just couldn't come up with something that I didn't think was to corny or just didn't work.

Any thoughts, I would love to hear them.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Debra Trean said...

I do love the BW of course and see you too are enjoying these!!!! I think they are great fun and I like the creative edge on yours. Your's are so clean and fresh!