Getting Back Into The Swing of Things....

2008-03-10



Hi everyone--

This image was shot just a few days after Cree was born. I shot it in a dark room using the fluorescent light of a small light table as the only source of light. I used the Lensbaby 2.0 as well.

Sorry about the delay in getting today's image posted. I kinda forgot about getting it ready before I had to head out to work yesterday. So I have to figure out a schedule to get the images ready before work.

So bare with me as I get back in to the swing of things... Tomorrows images will be a bit late as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of hair. This Lensbaby shot does not work for me. Not sure why, but .......

Debra Trean said...

Very cute and different I like what that lensbaby can do. The unique lighting is fun as well I know I played with different lighting settings for the ballet.