Trouble on the Horizon...

2008-03-11



Hi everyone-

It's a gray and gloomy day here in South Central Pennsylvania so I thought I might take a few days to relive my trip to the southwest from last May. It was so much fun, the weather was perfect, dry, warm (but not hot) and sunny on most days.

Everything I wish it was here...

So anyway I am going to revisit many images that I have passed over the first time through to see what I can come up with. I hope you enjoy them.

Oh ya, I almost forgot. Today's image was shot very near the airport in Denver, Colorado. I had just rolled into town and was heading to my hotel when I passed by this spot. I quickly turned around and made a few images of the rather large storm system heading our way.

It is amazing that just behind me is a whole series of hotels and the the left a major international airport, and then....nothing. Those of you who have traveled through this DEN know what I mean.

1 comments:

Debra Trean said...

Ohhh that nothing space is pretty nice isn't it. The clouds look wild and like a storm is fixing to brew.