Sands of Time...

2008-03-14



Hey Everyone-

Today's image was taken at Great Sand Dunes National Park. This is really somewhere I would love to visit again, hopefully in the not so distant future.

As I was leaving the dunes I noticed some clouds rolling it and though there might be some interesting shadows on the dunes themselves. So I found a nice place to pull over and shoot some additional images. This was one of those.

On another note last night we went to the Strand-Capitol Theater in York to see Hairspray the musical. I wasn't sure what to expect as this is not usually my 'thing'. But I went because I had gotten the tickets for my wife for Christmas and it happened to be her Birthday.

We ended up having great seats in the third row center stage and the show was fantastic. I really enjoyed myself and I know Tonya did as well. The cast was great and the show was really funny.

So maybe we'll hit a few more shows this year....who knew culture could be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Nice lines, shadows and a nice soft feel.

Debra Trean said...

We see cloud cover like this in my area as well as it rolls over fields it looks like a cloud of dark gloom rolling waves at times.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot!

-Kris
http://pixistenz.krisvdv.net