Issac Heyward...

2008-05-23


Hi everyone-

While I was preparing for today's post I was searching for some video related to that image.

But what I found was far better. I happened to come across a video on YouTube of the Candy Man. So I decided that this would be a great way to end the week.

Hayward is a very special person. I know I mentioned this before, and I know I will again but it is the absolute truth. The only way for you to really know is to talk with Hayward.

I hope this video will give you just a glimpse of this wonderful man. It does not do his insight, wisdom and heart justice but it's a nice little clip of Hayward telling a little about himself.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Brad Myers said...

Brian, I enjoyed you week from Savanah. I know the video was not yours but it was pretty good, the Candy Man seems very interesting.

Debra Trean said...

I have seen him in RV site the candy man image is pricelessssss....what a treat to find him on you tube...what a trip...grins

Anonymous said...

Greetings from France!

Sometimes in lensbaby portraits, the face seems to stick out of some strange unnatural background. This is almost at that point for me. Craig is often past that point.

Seems like Savannah and RV were a hit. Enjoyed your images on the DC at RV.