Putting My New Skills To The Test...

2008-05-26


Hi everyone-

Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend. This week we are going to take a bit of a break from Savannah street images to look at some new stuff I shot since I have returned home.

I shot some images of family and friends using some of the new skills I picked up while I was in Savannah.

Today's image is of Cree. I love it, but I think I am partial so I'd like to hear what you think. The set up was pretty simple, she was standing in the back seat of my truck looking out the open door. The sun was hitting on the other side of the vehicle.

I shot it with my new 50mm 1.4 lens, which I really, really like.

As always....PPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSE! comment on the images. Your feedback is really important to me, I know your out there, I got the stats, please feel free to comment, I really want to hear what you have to say about the images.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice light. You got a great expression. Enjoy the new lens.

Anonymous said...

I like this shot of your daughter a lot. It has a simple background and you caught her serious expression well. I think this lens works even better for close ups of her than the Lensbaby you have used in the past. I like your post processing too, how deep and rich the blacks are and that helps her face pop out.

Debra Trean said...

TOOOOOOOOOO cute look at those eyes I love these!!!