Look Dad I'm Smiling For You...

2008-05-27



Hi everyone-

Here is one of those rare instances lately where Cree is interested in the camera. It went hand in hand with her being a a remarkably good mood on this particular day.

We played outside and laughed and chased each other around. This image was shot just before she darted off on her little electric four wheeler.

This images was shot in color with an incorrect white balance setting. I was never really able to color correct this image so I converted it to black and white. I don't like it as much as yesterday's but I think it is still a nice shot.

3 comments:

Woody said...

Great shot Brian

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She looks really happy. It is nice how this shot shows another aspect of her personality compared to the previous one. Her hair in pigtails contributes to the cheerful, perky look. I like the diagonal orientation of her body in the frame also.

Brad Myers said...

Since you said please... My comments don't count because you know I like all your work. And I know I don't live in the perfect world so I would never use that phrase. Cree is getting big, now keep those shirts down. ;)