Hardly A Break...

2008-06-09


Hi everyone-

Well let me try this again. I havd my post completed and poof it was gone, into cyberspace, never to be seen again.

So last week I ended the week with an image of a guy taking a break. I had mentioned that I was looking forward to a little break this weekend and spending some time with the family.

I did get to spend some time with the family. But a break was not to be had. But this was of my own doing.

Earlier last week I set out on a water garden / landscaping project at my house. Well rain and my work schedule held me to one day of work and even that was just the afternoon.

So I thought that I might get some work done this weekend. Of course it had to be the two hottest days of the year so far. Well I was able to get a lot done. But man was it hot.

I am going tobe adding some pics of my progress with some explanation to my regular daily posts until I get it done. I'll start that with tomorrow's post.

Today we decided to take in the Mid Atlantic Air Museam's World War II Days in Reading, PA. This was a fantastic re-enactment with many camps, displays, battles, food and vendors.

We spent almost two hours walking around and would have spent muych more time had it not been pushing 100 degrees and humid. I am already looking forward to next year. Hopefully the weather will be a bit more cooperative.

This iamge was shot in one of the encampment areas. I will be posting more images from here all week.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Brad Myers said...

I just wanted to say how much I hate you Brian, I thought mine were pretty good. Then you go and post and use that special touch that makes the image look old. Thanks to you I will need to delete my post now.

See you in a couple of months.

Woody said...

Nice photo Brian...When you can, check out my photos If you have not already...

Anonymous said...

Well done Brain. Looks to me like you scanned an old WWII photo.