Takin' A Break...

2008-06-06



Hi everyone-

I shot this image in Savannah on the last evening we were there. Many of the participants of the workshop had left earlier in the day. Since we were still there the three of us, Craig, Jan and myself decided to head out again for one last shot at Savannah Street Photography.

I assigned myself a loose task of shooting people on their breaks from work. Most of them were on their smoke breaks but a few I encountered were just getting away from their place of employment which for most was restaurants.

I thought his images of a chef in his break was a good one for a Friday, as I'm looking forward to the weekend and a few days off with my family just being together and Takin' A Break...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Nice colors and composition.

Ted said...

Another explosive portrait of a person mingled with a sense of place. The "spotlight" of glimmering out of focus background Is particularly effective in creating a setting for this gem. I am very jealous.