Here Goes Nothing...

2008-06-17


Hi everyone-

Once again I'm a bit late on the post because I had to work a little overtime last night. Not to bad of a reason to be late.

Today's image was shot at Chris and Brittney's wedding this past weekend. I called today's post Here Goes Nothing' because this little guy seemed to be a bit on the nervous side and stood at the top of the steps for a moment and then headed down with an expression of it will only last a minute, it will only last a minute...

He did a great job and this is one of my favorite images from the wedding. But of course it does have some technical issues. I shot it with the Lensbaby 2.0 and I seem to be developing an issue where when I focus with it it looks clear to me in camera and I shoot and it gets a bit softer.

That was the case with this image which really disappointed me I really wanted him to be sharp. But he's not he's very soft. Not bad if that was what I was intending but of course it wasn't.

Any thoughts from anyone on how to improve the sharpness? Any comments welcome...

1 comments:

Steve said...

This is a really fun shot. Great work.