A Little Behind Schedule...

2008-06-19




Hi everyone-

Sorry for the missed post yesterday. My schedule has been unbelievably busy this week. I am behind on construction on the pond and updating this site with pics of that venture and thigns keep coming up that are higher in priority.

I still have cards to download from the Balloon Festival this past weekend.

So anyway, I will catch up soon... Today there are two iamges to make up for yesterday.

First is Brittney the bride and the second is Ed the father of the groom with his son Chris as they make their way down the isle.

I like the results of these images a bit more than the first two I posted, what do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brain, I really like your pictures, but I still don't think of s lensbaby as a wedding lens.