On The Road Again...

2008-06-28

Hi everyone-

Just a quick update for those of you who check out the site everyday. I have been out of reach of the internet for two days but finally tonight when I arrived at my hotel in Sheridan, WY I had access.

The trip has been going quite well and we had made progress a lot more efficiently than originally expected. Everyone is doing great and we had a fun time today at Badlands National Park in South Dakota.

Tomorrow we'll complete our trek to Choteau, MT. But first we'll hit Bozeman and Great Falls. So we should arrive sometime in the evening as we'll have had dinner in Great Falls after meeting my parents, sister and nephew there.

I shot a few pics today and we'll be posting them as soon as we hit Choteau.

The weather so far is beautiful, its mostly clear, in the 80's AND NO HUMIDITY!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH...FRESH AIR!!!!

0 comments: