Lupines...

2008-07-29


Hi everyone-

One of my favorite wildflowers is Lupine. I like the color but I think I like the shape of the green leaves the best. It's just an interesting flower to me.

The Lupines were really blooming this year pretty much everywhere we went.

I decided I am going to try my hand at growing these cool flowers. I bought several envelopes of seeds. So tonight I am going t o plant them and see what happens. I will post some images of them later on if they actually grow.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Woody said...

Very cool shots Brian. I like them alot..

If you get a chance, check out my posts this week and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your wisdom...

Leora said...

Blue flowers! Whenever I see blue in nature, other than the sky, I find it so spectacular. Nice.