Wonderland...

2008-07-07




Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend.

When we planned our trip to Yellowstone for the weekend of the 4th of July I was a little nervous of what the park would be like. Would the park be overflowing with people, would they people I ended up wanting to feed to a bear?

Much to my surprise, the park seemed fuller than the fall but not bursting at the seems with people. So getting around and visiting the park services was really a breeze.

To top it off the animals have been quite easy to find. But my favorite part of this trip has been the fantastic wildflowers. it seems like we have hit the peak of the season. You really can't imagine how strongly they smell, it's pretty cool.

We're off to Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park later today. I am looking forward to that.

Have a great Monday after a holiday weekend!

0 comments: