Customer Service, Apparently A Bear For Some...

2008-08-11


Hi everyone-

Welcome to Monday. Hope you all had a great weekend.

I wasn't really sure what images I would post this week. So I started looking though the images and came across this black bear image that was shot this summer on our trip to Glacier National Park.

Obviously this image comes across as a fall image, but it was shot in July. The coloration of the images was adjusted while post processing the image. It ends up looking a lot better this way than in the original.

On another note, over the last few weeks I purchased items from reputable vendors via the Internet. All three have provided me with some of the worst customer service I have received in a long time. One of the vendors is still working with me on the issue involving them. So I'll wait a few days to comment on them.

But along with my posts this week I'll tell the stories of the poor service I received and that seems to be running rampant in America.

I don't want to bring you down with all of this but they have really left me little recourse other than to tell my stories online and let others know.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

HFD60 said...

Awsome image Brian....looks like he's smiling for you or was he licking his chops :)

Debra Trean said...

love the colors in this...yellow and black awesome..... well seen and one that would take my breath away I also like the slight burn on the edges

Chad Oneil Myers said...

That's a scary bear! Very cool image.

Andreas said...

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.