Good News On The Way?

2008-08-26


Hi everyone-

Today's image was shot high on the sides of Mt. Washburn this summer. This coyote was working the meadows in the area just below Dunraven Pass among the alpine wild flowers. I really like the composition as well as the great color of this image.

Hopefully you will too.

So today I opened an email and in it was an unexpected hint to what may be good news for me about at least one of my images.
I don't want to say to much more than that because I have no confirmation only a hunch at this point. But I think it was a big enough hint to get a little excited about it.

So of course I had to say something. Additional information is coming, but I don't think until September. I will post more as soon as I find out anything.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Brad Myers said...

I know, I know, but I guess I can't tell anyone, bummer. Now I wil forget and by the time you can tell everyone it will be like hearing it for the first time. You know how my memory works, LOL.

Debra Trean said...

Beautiful what a treat to see in person as well.

Steve said...

clever way to keep us coming back bb.