YorkFest Wrap Up...

2008-08-25




Hi everyone-

Hope you all had a great weekend. As you may know if you follow the blog I had my booth set up at the Yorkfest Arts Festival this weekend.

Barry had asked if I would post some images of the booth for those of you who are not in the area or were unable to stop by. So here are three basic shots of the booth from the front and the sides.

I want to thank everyone who came out and said hi and the many customers both repeat and new that purchased items from me.

I enjoy selling my work don't get me wrong, but I really enjoy getting to meet and talk with so many interesting people the most.

The weekend's weather was famtastic and the attendance was great which made for a successful weekend.

If you stopped by the booth and didn't find a matted print or note card set that you were looking for or if you would like a print in a defferent size drop me an email or give me a call and we can work something out. Or if you just want to order prints of any of my images just let me know.

I know that several people were looking for matted only versions of some of the framed prints and they were either out of stock or I ran out.

Thanks again to everyone that stopped by and made the weekend so much fun.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian! I was honored to have finally met you after all the wonderful things I've heard about you from my husband, John. As I mentioned at the festival, your work is truly inspiring. Partially because of the time and effort you put into acquiring each shot, you are definitely one of the best in the business. I am looking forward to seeing what your Photographer's Eye will capture in the months and years to come. Congratulations on your successes, and please, for everyone's sake, keep up the phenomenal work!

Barry Armer said...

Nice setup Brian! Thanks for the inside look at your part of Yorkfest! Hopefully you sold of a lot of photos and had a lot of fun!
Cheers!
Barry

Nick said...

Nice setup. Looks like big business.

Debra Trean said...

CONGRATS what a treat and I am soooo glad you put up the pictures. What a thrilling event for you !!! I am so happy for you and hope you had a BLAST!

Steve said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. It was good to hear from you as I could hear the excitement in your voice. I look forward to seeing you soon.