Tranquility...

2008-08-27


Hi everyone-

Today's image was shot in the Bob Marshall Wilderness in the Rocky Mountains of Montana. This area is about 25 miles west of Choteau, MT.

The Teton River is formed by several forks which come out of the mountains in one of two canyons. Both are equally beautiful and contain a variety of campsites and trail head from which to start a trip into the 'Bob' from.

This beaver bond is located adjacent to the road in the North Fork Canyon. It is quite extensive with a large network of ponds and dams. I have never seen the beaver here however I have often seen their recently completed work.

One of these days I'll catch them.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

HFD60 said...

Great image Brian, that sure looks peaceful...

Chad Oneil Myers said...

That is tranquil. I love how still the water is above the falls. The reflections are beautiful.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

wow lovely I wish I could blink and be there!!!!!