'Fire!!!!'

2008-09-03


Hi everybody-

Today's image was shot a few weeks ago at the Eckley Miner's Village Civil War re-enactment. Here a Union Brigade fires at Confederate troops.

I am not sure that there were photographers on the battle fields during this type of skirmish but I thought it would be cool to try and give the image a feel for the era.

**ON ANOTHER NOTE**

My images are still up for voting in the Billboard/PDN Summer Music Moment Competition. I still need a lot of votes. Now I don't think there is a chance in hell that I could win the peoples choice award so at this point I am just trying to move my images up for some better exposure.

If you go to the link that i will post below look for my image of Zach Shedd playing the guitar. That is the one that seems to be doing the best out of my images. It only has 17 votes and is currently on page 6. Please vote for that image.
Here is what it looks like:

The link to the voting pages is:Vote Here!

Thanks again for checkin out my blog and for taking the time to vote!

2 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Hello Brian!

Your whole body of work on the civil war reinactment has been terrific! Keep 'em comin!

Cheers!
Barry

BTW: I voted for your shot of Zach! Good luck!

Woody said...

This is a very cool shot...