Dallas...Part II

2008-10-23


Hi everyone-

A few weeks ago I posted an image of Dallas. I met him outside my cabin while staying In Jackson Hole.

He was staying in a cabin nearby. I thought he had a great look and asked if I might take a few photographs of him.

He agreed and I began shooting, thinking in the back of my mind that I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the images when I got them into Photoshop.

Now that I am home I finally had the time to work on the image like I had hoped to.

Dallas' look seem timeless to me, as if he could have road into the Cowboy Village in Jackson Hole back in the late 1800's or gotten out of his Dodge pickup with a Hemi engine today.

So I worked on the image and distressed it and placed it on an old cabinet card background and added my name as if I had a studio in Jackson sometime around the 1890's.

Hope you enjoy it, have a great day!

4 comments:

Brad Myers said...

I think you did a great job with it Brian, you have mastered the art of aging a photograph.

Now what about those initials, B.J. that looks like a whole different story, LOL.

Brian Bastinelli said...

You'd have to bring that up with my mother...

Woody said...

I like it Brian. Great Photo!

J. L. T. said...

Well done!
Sunny greetings