Treacherous Beauty...

2008-11-24

Photobucket

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was OK here. I had to work so how much fun could it really be? One of the cool parts though was that I was driving the ladder truck in the Harrisburg Holiday Parade and my daughter got to see me go by.

My wife reports she was very excited to see me. The look on her face was priceless. It was like wait a minute i know that...that's my pop.....lol She told me all about seeing me in the truck when I got home. It was pretty cool.

Today's image was not what I had originally planned. I was looking for some other images that I had worked up over the last few weeks but I could not find them. Seems that I have forgotten where I saved them after working on them. That's kinda strange as I usually rename them and keep them right where they were. Not sure what I did this time. I'll keep looking, I know there here somewhere. So I worked up some new ones last night.

So, this image was shot along McDonald Creek on the west side of Glacier National Park. For those of you who are familiar it was shot in the area where the red rocks jut out into the creek and the water is a deep turquoise color. I can not remember the name at this point.

I hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

Brian,

I like the depth that the image has. It makes you feel like you are at this location. The image looks like a HDR (not sure since you do not share how you got there with us--Barry and I have discussed this!), yet the colors seem very real. Very good image.

Keep up the good work and lots of luck with your photo business.

Anonymous said...

Brian,

Love the details and the rich greens. Very nice.