#398- Believe

2009-01-21

Photobucket

Hi everyone-

I was moving some images around on the external hard drives and computer tonight and I cam across some old images. I decided to import them into Lightroom and reprocess them in Photoshop to see what I might come up with.

Today's image was not previously used to I thought it would be a good change of pace since I have not had any wild life shots in a while.

This image was shot back in 2005 along the Moose-Wilson Road in Grand Teton National Park. Most years the beaver ponds along this road are a good bet for moose. You might also see elk, bald eagles and black bear.

I like this image because of the wide variety of color. It brings back memories of the fresh clean air, cool temperatures and great state of mind you can experience while in our National Parks.

***ON ANOTHER NOTE***

I was really excited yesterday to witness what might be one of if not the most historical moments of my life time. The only other moment of similar importance would have been September 11, 2001. While I lean a little more to the right than left I am proud that our country can unite and look past color to elect a black man to our highest office.

The legacy of yesterday will live on in the minds of children of all races that you really can accomplish anything you want if you put your mind to it, work hard and most of all believe in yourself.

Have a great day!

0 comments: