#405- Adding Texture To An Image Video Tutorial

2009-01-29

Hi everyone-

I would like to share with you the first in a series of video tutorials that I will be creating that explain how I go about creating some of my images.

It is hosted currently on YouTube and because of that the quality is a bit low. I apologize for that and am working on a place to host the tutorials so that the quality can be improved.

I would love to hear your feedback on the tutorial. Also if you have any questions or would like to see other topics covered please let me know and I will do my best to respond with new content.

thanks to everyone who has supported me and my work. And thanks to those who have been urging my to begin creating this content.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Thanks.

Nick

Barry Armer said...

Very helpful Brian!

Thanks and well done!
Barry

Steve Schuenke said...

Really enjoyed this first tutorial! Thanks for taking the time to do them.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to record this. You make it look easy, but I think to get a good result you must develop your eye to see when everything is working well together. You mentioned where the texture and border had come from, but I couldn't understand what you said --- can you post the links?

Cindi

Woody said...

Awesome Job Brian! I am already practing what I saw on your video on one of my images...

Jan Klier said...

Very helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Jan