#406- Bulldoggin'

2009-01-30

Photobucket

Hi everyone-

Thanks to everyone who checked out the video tutorial and to everyone who commented. Thanks for all of your kind words.

There will be more down the line and I promise to make them of higher quality. Bear with me as I figure all of this out. If you have any suggestions for improving the video quality please feel free to pass any information along.

I am rounding out this weeks rodeo images with a steer wrestler who just dropped off his horse and is about to bring town a steer. I have a lot of respect for these guys as it would seem to be very easy to get hurt in one way or another here.

To bust out of the gate at full speed and drop off your horse at just the right time, land perfectly and bring down the steer is no small accomplishment.

I could post rodeo images for the next month but I think we'll give it a break for now a look for something else next week. Maybe I'll have something new by then!

Thanks again to everyone and have a great weekend!!!!!

1 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

I really like how intent the second cowboy is looking. His face shows total concentration. Good work.