#423- Staysi and Dave Wrap Up...

2009-02-26

Hi everyone-

Today is the last of the images from the shoot with Staysi and Dave. I had a great time shooting with them, even though it was only a short time.

This is probably my favorite image from the shoot with these guys. I had spied the dumpster when we were in the area earlier in the day and when I saw the pink in Staysi's dress I thought it would be a cool color combination.

So I asked if she would mind siting in front of the dumpster (on a piece of cardboard) and of course she was like "no problem!"

It's cool to be able to shoot with people who have such an open mind, the results are always so much better!!!

Photobucket

In this image Staysi was actually posing for someone else but I thought it made for a cool portrait.

Photobucket

This was one of the last shots of the day. There was this long line of people (we don't know what for) and someone said hey it would look cool if they were standing in line. So we got them in place and shot from a few angles. I like this one the best because of the lady drinking the beer.

Photobucket

So thanks again to Staysi and Dave for being such great models and good sports. We had a great time.

I am off for a little trip the next few days so we'll see what photos come of that. I'll be posting those next week if they are cool!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow we are so happy with all the pictures! thanks we had so much fun!! staysi&dave

Brian Bastinelli said...

Staysi & Dave-

Thanks so much for checking out the images and commenting.

I will get the whole group of images together and send them to you. I'll drop you an email and get them on a disk for you and send them out early next week.

Thanks again for modeling, I had a great time!

Brian