#424- Erin and Chad at the Downtown

2009-02-27

Hi everyone-

I'm going to finish out the week with two really cool images of Chad and Erin Fuller, of Fuller Edge Photography. These images were shot inside The Downtown a very hip cocktail lounge in downtown Las Vegas Freemont Street area.

Photobucket

Not only are these guys fantastic photographers but also great models. They knew just how to move and pose for the best shots.

Photobucket

The lighting and art work in The Downtown were very nice and added the perfect dramatic background for these images.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Great shots Brian!

I don't even want to try and get technical; I'll just say "WOW!"

Cheers!
Barry

Brian Bastinelli said...

Thanks Barry-

I am glad you like the images. I owe most of the credit tot he great models and the teachings of John Michael Cooper.

The techniques I used here are all of his development.

I will be shooting and talking more about the techniques in the future.

So much easier than you would think!!!!!

Thanks again-

Brian

Larry J. Patrick said...

Very nicely done. I like the different toning on them. It makes them different.

Pete Mac said...

Hey Brian, I just sent you a Congrats on JEG Mag site. The March issue of Photoshop User has a nice little spread of you and your photos. Check out my comment to you. I have a question for ya, if could give me an idea.
Thanks,
Pete McLaughlin

Jan Klier said...

You took some terrific shots in Vegas. Seems like the workshop was definitely worth going to...

Jan

PS: Also like your new blog template.