#482- Sunset On The Farmington Road...

2009-05-22

Hi everybody-

It's another great day in Montana, crisp air, clear skies and fresh air.

Today's image was shot in last night just outside of Choteau, MT. I call the road the Farmington Road but I am sure it has a proer name of some sort.

Anyway this is a cool spot just off the road that I have photographed before. The sunset last night came together in about two hours. It had been clear al day long and I didn't think there would be much of a sunset at all. But about two hours before the clouds started moving in and just in the nick of time, pretty sunset.

Have a great day!

choteau,montana,barn,sunset

2 comments:

Woody said...

Awesome Photo!

Larry J. Patrick said...

I really like the colors and the simple scene. This one really does not need any finishing touchers. Good photo.