#485 Yellowstone Landscapes...

2009-06-04

Hi everyone-

I spent most of yesterday sorting images, deleting bad ones, processing the good ones etc., from my trip west.

Today I thought I would post some of my favorite landscape shots from the trip to Yellowstone. I hope you enjoy them!

Have a great day!

Yellowstone Lake...
Photobucket

Lamar Valley, Yellowstone...
Photobucket

This range is the Crazy Mountains just north of Livingston, MT...
Photobucket

Same image just processed differently...
Photobucket

I honestly don't remember where this image was shot...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

I'm really enjoying your photos from out west. I'm also extremely jealous. Beautiful!

Larry J. Patrick said...

The cloud formations above the mountains are truly spectacular. I have not spent much time in Montana but I do remember some great cloud formations.

Since it is hot and flat in Houston this time of year, I, like Karen, ams somewhat jealous.

Good job.

Krysten said...

Brian.

Honestly, these pictures are absolutely breathtaking. It makes me want to go out west so badly, I feel like I could get such amazing inspiration, like you obviously did.