#484 Square Top Mountain and Green River Lakes...

2009-06-03

Hi Everyone-

Hope you are all having a great week. I have finally arrived home from my trip and have started the long process of sorting through the over 4000 images that I shot over the last few weeks.

The trip was fantastic. I spent some time with my mom and family in Choteau, Montana, saw some amazing events unfold before me in Yellowstone, Hiked the Wind River Mountains with a friend I haven't seen in almost 20 years, and spent an amazing few days with a super family on their ranch in Sundance, Wyoming.

I really had a great time and can't wait to share with you the stories of some of these great experiences. I don't know if I am going to go in order or not. There are some images I am excited to share with you right away. I'll figure that out later today and starting really getting into the images and getting them organized.

Today's image was shot in the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming. I had been in touch with my friend Jeremiah over the last year and we finally got to get together. We had been great friends in high school and haven't seen each other since. He now lives close by where I was at so we made it a point to get together and do some hiking.

It was really a lot of fun to meet Jerry and his family and spend some time with them. We talked and caught up as much as we could in just over 24 hours. We also went hiking.

Here is a shot of Square Top Mountain and the Green River Lakes. This is the headwaters of the Green River which later flows through Utah and is responsible for the creation of several amazing canyons in Canyonlands Nation Park.

Have a great day!!

Wind River Range Wyoming,Square Top Mountain,Green River Lakes

2 comments:

Chuck said...

So you last saw your friend when you where in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Right? Since you are only 29! wink wink.

Brian Bastinelli said...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.......thanks for pointing that out!