#487- Where In The World?

2009-06-08

Hi everyone-

I hope you had a great weekend. I think summer is fully settled in here in PA. Although it seems in Montana and Wyoming it's still trying to figure out if it wants to be spring. My cousins reported that they were getting snow on Saturday morning in Choteau, MT and I saw pictures of at least 3 inches in Yellowstone.

I wish I would have stayed just a few days more. I love when it snows in Yellowstone.

So today's images were taken at an undisclosed location the I visited this year. I am sure some of you will recognize this place right away while some may have to do a little thinking to figure it out.

Let me know if you get it!!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh...here's a clue...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there 20 years ago...walked the trail around the base.

Brad Myers said...

I was visited about four years ago and walked the trail also. There was people repelling off it the day I was there. Maybe I will let someone that is not sure what it is guess.

Barry Armer said...

Looks like a close up of the square top mountain from your post a few days ago?

Beautiful work where ever it is!

Cheers!
Barry

Brian Bastinelli said...

The correct answer is Devil's Tower National Monument in Wyoming. It is a very cool place to visit, especially early or late in the season when no one is really there.

Have a great day!