#488 Jackpot!!!

2009-06-09

Hi everybody-

You might remember a few months ago I posted an image I shot of Dallas Rolf a rancher from Wyoming. We had a brief meeting in Jackson Hole and I shot a few images of him.

Well he and his family invited me to shoot on their ranch earlier this year. So having some time available in May and being in the area we set up a time that would work well for both of us. I also invited my friend and fantastic photographer Moe Witschard to join me.

Well a week and a half ago we spent three days shooting at the Jackpot Ranch in Sundance Wyoming with Dallas, his family and their friends. We had a completely awesome time and not only came away with some fantastic images but some new good friends.

Over the next few days I will highlight some of the images taken while at the Jackpot. I have a few ideas for the future of these images and how I will present them but that is a bit down the road.

In the mean time i really hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as we did spending time with this great family and shooting the photographs.

Have a great day....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

Little doubt about it, you have a great feel for this type of photograph.

The lighting really sets the mood for the photograph. Black and white is definitely the way to go with this one.

Without a doubt, I would be proud of this environmental portrait.

Barry Armer said...

Jackpot Ranch and Jackpot photo!

You're off to a great series start with this shot Brian! Wonderful composition, lighting and post-processing!!

Can't wait to see more from Jackpot!

Well done!
Barry