#492- Morning Details...

2009-06-14

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty busy and lonely as the girls were away and I had to work. I was sure happy to see them come home. But I did get a bunch of stuff done so it wasn't all bad I suppose.

So today's images were shot within a few minutes of the images from last week. Interestingly they were all shot in the first hour of the first day at the ranch and are really a few of my favorite from the whole trip.

Today's shots were a few things that I noticed while we were talking with Dallas and his son in law John while they were getting the horses ready for the day.

I love old spurs so these are really up there as some of my favorite shots.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Larry J. Patrick said...

I like your lighting on all of these. It fits the subject perfectly.