#496

2009-06-23

Hi everyone-

Finally got to Rapid City, SD today. It was a long day of driving. But we have some fun stuff planned for the next few days so it was worth it.

Of course we had to stop in Wall, SD and have a quick bite to eat and look around at Wall Drug. Cree really enjoyed seeing some of the oddities they have there. And I got an audio book about Crazy Horse as well as a printed book by the same author also on Crazy Horse. I am hoping to listen to the whole book before we visit the Little Bighorn Battlefield and watch the reenactment on Saturday.

Tomorrow we'll make our way through the Black Hills, Sundance, WY and end up in Cody for the night.

So today's image was shot at the Jackpot ranch and it's of John who is Dallas' son in law. He was talking to Dallas when this image was shot from inside the barn. I know that he isn't looking at me but I thought is was a really cool image. I passed over it a few times but have kept coming back to it.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Great addition to the Jackpot body of work Brian!

Well done!
Barry